Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Birthday!

On my birthday night, I was under the impression we were going to a traditional Maltese restaurant in Mosta, so I went to a friend's flat to wait for people to get ready, and back in my flat the girls were setting up a surprise wine bar in our kitchen! They had all my favorite cheeses (feta, old amsterdam, pepper cheddar, smoked, and le vache curie), tomatoes, olives, bread, fruit, and carrots....it was so beautiful and thoughtful!
Delicious chocolate cake!
Shortly after we ate, they tried to throw me into the pool since it's a tradition here on your birthday...BUT....I resisted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great birthday! We missed being with you on that day! Love, Mom, Dad and Erin. And Abby, too!

Renata7676 said...

Finally!
Sarah -- I ended up creating my own blog site before I figured out how to leave you a comment! Isn't that funny?
Hope you had a wonderful birthday -- the pictures on your site are fantastic! Beatiful sky shots and cliffs and churches! And food!
Can't wait to see you next time! I love you! Aunt Renata