Friday, February 8, 2008

Hoopin Around The World!

Hoopin in front of the Parthenon...
Shortly after this picture was taken I got in trouble for hoopin at this ancient site...apparently hula hoops are a threat to this huge marble structure...oh well!
A view of the Erechtheion through my hoop!
Hoopin at a park in Bern, Switzerland
Switzerland
Switzerland
Switzerland
Switzerland: Hula hoop trick
Below: my favorite hoop picture with the sun setting in Switzerland
Switzerland
Below: snowy Austria
Austria
Austria
Austria
Austria
Below: Hoopin in Utrect (college city outside of Amsterdam, where I stayed with my friend Zack)
Utrect
Below: Hoopin in Amsterdam
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
Below: Hoopin in Greece
Greece
Greece
Gettin ready to hoop in Bologna, Italy

Hoopin in front of the Asinelli and Garisenda towers: these towers are a landmark of Bologna

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hoopin' adventure. It makes me feel good knowing we carried it half way around the world!!!

Sarah said...

it'll go a lot farther than that someday!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
It looks like the weather was great during your whole trip. What was your main form of transportation?

Jim and Debbie Terlip

Anonymous said...

I really think it would be fun to see your Dad Hoopin! Looks like it is a great adventure!

Sarah said...

Jim and Debbie,

Train was the most frequently used form of transportation, but it turns out that I used most kinds: plane, train, ferry, bus, tram, car, foot...

Sarah

Sarah said...

Jeff,

We'll have to arrange that someday...I would LOVE to see my Dad hooping also!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
What a terrific trip! Hayley sent your delightful Garden to me. My favorite Hoopin' shot is the last one at night, in Amsterdam.
Be safe.

Jan Campbell

Anonymous said...

you are precious and so are all those hooping pictures!