Sunday, January 27, 2008

Austria


This is a tunnel we climbed through to get to the top of the picture above. It was used as an escape during WWII...

Is this a tree inside a tree...I can't quite figure it out? The picture below is just some buildings i thought were pretty in downtown Graz.

The above picture is a delicious pizza i got which has jalapenos, broccoli, garlic, and olives of course! Since I've been in Malta my spicy tolerance has gone way up...(I'm on my second bottle of Tabasco...hehe).

Proof of gnomes in Austria!!!! Yay!!!
This huge clock is at the top of the hill we climbed in the first picture. Maria, the friend I stayed with, said that there used to only be the hour hand so it was easy to see from far away, which is why it's longer than the more recently added minute hand. The below picture is snow-covered Graz.
This is a snow fallen vineyard located in a small village outside of Graz (I really like this picture)!! This is the vineyard with the highest elevation in all of Europe!
Me next to a pile of logs.
Maria and I sledding.
Downtown Graz with Christmas decorated with upside-down Christmas trees.
A 200 year old tree located in Kitzeck, a town outside of Graz.
Beautiful sky at sunset...
This is my favorite picture from Austria!
Me standing next to a really old outhouse...hehe!
Maria's parents house in a small village outside Graz.
Me trying to ice skate in Leibnitz.
Maria and I!
Me standing next a huge castle door in Kitzeck (I wanted to open the small door and stand in it, but we couldn't undo the latch...).

No comments: